Friday, August 06, 2010

Post Hiring Woes

I'm officially a nurse. Finally. This is what I've been waiting for.

But, everything has a catch.

The stress that comes with the work is definitely not something I wanted. I have to push myself everyday just to be able to get myself to go to work. Being a nurse here in the Philippines is such a burden that I'm surprised that there are any nurses left in this country.

I know there are nurses who are in far worse situations that I am now that I have no right to complain, but it's too much to keep inside.

I don't think that I can go through retelling my story, though. I just felt the need to complain. Anyway, I shall brave through this ordeal. I shall soon overcome the learning curb and rise above it, better.

Hail all the nurses in the Philippines. Dakila tayo!

No comments: