Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Au revoir to a world I don't fit in

I've hung out with a handful of people whom I really consider really good friends of mine early this year. But it seems as though somethings, however great it feels, would never fit.

I hate to say it, but I just can't keep up. I wanted to, but it's just not in me. The fashion, all those wonderful clothes that I so wanted to wear. The lifestyle, all those drunken nights of expensive partying. The socializing, in a culture where even if I could relate to, I just ain't am.

So here I am. I am Angelo. I am 23 years old. I am guy who loves rock and acoustic and I just can't stand pop and club music (techno, house, etc.). I am middle class, but I have a life despite of. I'm a shirt and jeans kinda guy and I will no longer submit myself to a dogma that gay guys should be metro to be attractive.

I am me.

This is not goodbye my friends of late, it's just me not trying to keep up.

No comments: