Friday, August 13, 2010

Good things do come out of seemingly hopeless situations.

The road I crossed.

I thought, that a month ago, knowing THAT came to be, my life just hit another curb and I had to do another Gelo overhaul. I couldn't take that another rejection happened to me and here I am another loser unwanted.

But time, like always, allowed me to heal, covered my wounds and paved over my hurt. The hammering of my insecurities were slowly muted by the days that passed.

Work, it saved me. A very fond friend of mine, he kept me sane.

I've drowned myself with becoming a staff nurse, dedicated my service and shunned off care and directed it to my patients. Fortunately, I'm getting over the stress of work and voila I'm getting the hang of it. As for my friend, we've known each other for a while, and even if it's just simple talk and friendly banter, I think he should know how much it helps me detoxify myself from the cares of the day.

Reflection by a cat's tongue. Missing a Buddy's strangeness.

Funny how Kat and I have fallen in the same situations despite the fact that we're leading different lives. Now I know I have someone to share my thoughts with, since we can feel each others pain. As for Al, I simply miss her. I hardly have any news about her now. I love them both. Where are my other BRock people?

Knowing when to let go.

This is what I've been telling myself for the longest time. I seem to have this inability to free my grip of that good feeling that I've tasted, whenever it happens. I cling on to a flailing spark of unfounded hope, that most of the time I end up getting hurt. This is both professionally, and personally. There must be a cure.

What I do now, I ride it through. I know it's a cycle and despite the pain it causes me to be disappointed, I wait for the 360. I know at some point in the future, I'll be able to forget. The question is, have I really moved on.

-----

So anyway, here I am. At a standpoint in my life. A plateau, yes, but still a new stage in my struggle to excel and live life to its fullest.

No comments: