Friday, May 07, 2010

and now that i'm trying to get over you

this was supposed to be a poem but i know myself, i make better stuff when it's on a normal blogged entry.

so i'm getting rid of the 'mourning' persona. i've gone way passed that already. i'm ready to brave the days ahead with my usual self.

mind you, i'm still sad about what happened. and some small part of me still wishes to be yours, but no more. no more of this weird "who-are-you-and-what-did-you-do-to-gelo" phase. no more mister black hole, emo, the world is of no worth to me, drama.

i'll put on a smile until i have no need to fake it. thanks for the opportunity you gave me for knowing how hurt i can actually get. at least now i know my borders. i didn't even realized how much you meant to me until i knew that i wasn't ever gonna get you.

here's to moving on!

No comments: