Thursday, February 21, 2013

Hang outs

So I've been going out with friends a lot lately.



Work has been crazy recently so I couldn't say no to letting off a little steam. Fun times!

Jenny Manongdo, Hannah Torregoza, and I, covering an event at Rockwell Tent

It was my first time in Rockwell Tent, and my first time to try Bizu. It was a great experience, and it didn't even feel like work.

Then I just had to try Subspace because my friends have been going crazy over it. Apparently, it isn't just the food that's yummy.






And then some of the FEU alumni and I had to practice a song we're going to perform at the wedding of an alumna. I hope she really likes it! It's a bit rough around the edges, but we're working on our sound.



Oh, and Subspace really did have yummy things that aren't just seen in their menu. *wink wink*


I'm looking forward to more time with friends.

No comments: