Saturday, August 23, 2008

What now?

What now?

I often wonder how far love can go. How much stupidity can one person
make and/or endure just to have one more day together with the person
that they cherish?

I guess a very good friend of mine just gave me a glimpse of the
extent love will go through, however positively idiotic I view it.
Believe me when I say that I have nothing but love for both her and
the guy. Who happens to be within our circle of friends.

I won't get into the details of the little bout with love, but most
people might see it as somewhat aphauling for something to be done by
a person to their significant other. So all in awe and a matching
dumbstruck, mouth agaped, gawking, she just forgave and forgot the
destrstable act and as for me, I let it pass by without my much known
rants and heated retorts. I'm sort of caught in the middle but I'm
firm with the fact that when it all turns sour, I'm sticking with my
friend who the offense has been done to, for reasons I'd rather not
mention just keep things confidential.

Am I to be called a hypocrit for not defending the person because I
wouldn't want to hurt the feelings of the other party as well? What of
my principles in life? Are they for shame? But this much I know is
true. I do love them both, and God knows that I would rather just have
the heartache to add to the one that I have now just for them to be
free from this dilemma.

Am I right? Should I have done what I did (or technically have not
done)? What do you guys think?


This mail was sent with the help of my handy dandy iPod!

Astig no?

No comments: