Tuesday, August 19, 2008

this looks like another breakdown


The difference in life bears itself upon me at times unexpected. At some instances, I barely even notice it. The rest of the times though, I can't help but contemplate.

First, gosh I'm old. I'm not that old but I'm sure as hell not as young as I was but a few months ago. The passing of certain milestone of life obviously make a big difference. I told myself that despite the years, I would never forsake my youth, but responsibility took away my juvenile years and left a lost man waiting for the days as well as the opportunity for dreams to become real.

Most of the time when I get to think, I can't help but to fathom about what the future holds. Admiting to youself that dreams are yet too far takes the kick out of the intoxcation of pondering on your destiny, and there ends the moment of dreaming.

And now as I stare through the glass of my four cornered office walls, I blankly look across. Waiting. Anticapating. Hopelessly wondering about something. I guess the problem lies with the fact that I don't even know what that something is. Rather pathetic if you think about.

Well I guess that's it then.


This mail was sent with the help of my handy dandy iPod!

Astig no?

No comments: