Sunday, December 09, 2007

workload

so, here i am again ranting about the work that i need to finish just before christmas break. here we go.
-----
the paper is far from done. we're stumped because we still have to fill up 4 pages of something so that we could have it printed. i've done almost anything just to be able to put up whatever i could put up. but i'm still not sure if it'l contribute to the completion of the void.
i'm actually planning on doing more tonight so wish me luck.
-----
as for my classes, due papers and the damn study has been running around my mind as if it were a freakin' playground. the papers such as assignments for my major class and graduation requirements i've done. but they often pop out of nowhere forcing me to fit it into whatever gap of time (i intended for rest) i could find. then the study... oh the study. the thing is, we actually had to start from scratch. all thanks to our last professor whom exuded stupidity. with our new research professor we opted on starting from the beginning lest we face the hardships that was foreseen with our old study.
how i wish we could finish this and the pilot study before christmas break. (well that wouldn't happen if i keep on this blog, writing as if i don't have tons to do)
-----
and the class jacket. oh the pressure. i still have to finish up the deal with the supplier. damn, why doesn't my sked and our president's sked not match up.
-----
for the chorale, we have lots of competitions and events coming up so my fear is that it might end up all my energy that i need to finish all my other responsibilities. also, there's the shirt. the freekin shirt that seems to be very aloof.
-----
now i've made a very big mistake, i've said yes to minor projects that seem to be very very far from my concern and my priorities but out of my stupid "aiming to please" type of personality, i've agreed on doing. damn!
-----
and there's the fact that the board exams are nearing. and i haven't started working on reviewing. go gelo!
-----
so there it is. i just needed to release some of my tension so that i can start working again. anyway, thanks for dropping by.

peace!

No comments: