Saturday, November 05, 2011

253

Yes, we're already at two hundred and fifty three new cases of HIV in the Philippines as of the September 2011 NEC registry. Scary, yes it is. But I take it in it's positive light that people are more aware of our advocacy and are more willing to know their status and have themselves tested. It means me and my colleagues are doing something right.



I'll be posting the link to the September registry soon ('cause the DOH website is currently down while I'm writing this) but for the mean while, please, browse me blog. Be informed. Know your status.

If you want to get tested, please email me and I'll give you instructions on how to go to our office.

We have HIV tests during the 1st Friday and the 3rd Saturday of every month. I don't know what the set-up will be yet for December because of the holidays but I'll keep you guys updated.

Again, for any questions, please don't hesitate to leave me an email.

Be safe, be aware. Get tested.

No comments: